Catcher Yadier Molina of the St. Louis Cardinals is going to play for Puerto Rico at the 2017 World Baseball Classic. The former Gold Glove winner and MVP candidate batted .307/.360/.427 with eight home runs and 58 RBI in 147 games this past season. Carlos Beltran, Javier Baez, Edwin Diaz and Joe Jimenez already have voiced their commitment to play for Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico finished in second place in the 2013 WBC.
Nov '16 30
2017 World Baseball Classic Comments Off on Yadier Molina to play for Puerto Rico in WBC
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- WBC 2017 1st Round Jalisco: Puerto Rico downs host Mexico
- WBC 2017 1st Round Jalisco: Puerto Rico mercy rules Venezuela
- WBC 2017 2nd Round San Diego: Puerto Rico avoids US Comeback to stay undefeated
- WBC 2017 Semifinals Los Angeles: Puerto Rico walks off against Netherlands in 11th
- WBC Miami: Puerto Rico shows no Mercy in Rout over USA