Dutch infielder Xander Bogaerts and his Boston Red Sox have won the 2018 World Series, defeating Kenley Jansen’s Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1 in the best-of-seven final series. Its their ninth championship and first since 2013. After winning five titles between 1903 and 1918, the Red Sox have won four between 2004 and 2018.
Oct '18 30
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Netherlands National Team Players Xander Bogaerts, Kenley Jansen invited to MLB’s All-Star Game
- Boston Red Sox, St. Louis Cardinals reach MLB World Series
- Boston Red Sox call up Xander Bogaerts
- MLB Stars on Preliminary Roster of Netherlands for World Baseball Classic
- Roger Bernadina, Jonathan Schoop make cut for MLB