Outfielder Wladimir Balentien is staying with the Yakult Swallows. The 33-year-old signed an extension that will pay him about 3 million US-Dollars next year. It will be his eighth season in Nippon Professional Baseball. Since 2011 he has hit 217 home runs in Japan and set a new single-season record in 2013 with 60.
Nov '17 30
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Wladimir Balentien back on DL in NPB for 4-6 more Weeks
- Wladimir Balentien finishes NPB Season with 60 Home Runs
- Wladimir Balentien ties Sadaharu Oh’s Home Run Record
- Wladimir Balentien sets new Home Run Record in Nippon Professional Baseball
- Wladimir Balentien wins Homerun Title in Japanese Central League