Outfielder Wladimir Balentien is staying with the Yakult Swallows. The 33-year-old signed an extension that will pay him about 3 million US-Dollars next year. It will be his eighth season in Nippon Professional Baseball. Since 2011 he has hit 217 home runs in Japan and set a new single-season record in 2013 with 60.
Nov '17 30
Europeans in Japan Comments Off on Wladimir Balentien stays with Yakult Swallows
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Wladimir Balentien back on DL in NPB for 4-6 more Weeks
- Wladimir Balentien finishes NPB Season with 60 Home Runs
- Wladimir Balentien sets new Home Run Record in Nippon Professional Baseball
- Wladimir Balentien wins Homerun Title in Japanese Central League
- Wladimir Balentien named MVP of Central League