Press release World Baseball Softball Confederation
World Baseball Softball President Riccardo Fraccari to hold Media Roundtable
Brand Launch: With the upcoming return of baseball and softball at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC) will unveil its new brand identity and slogan to the media and members of the Olympic Family in the Olympic Capital, Lausanne. There will be a visual presentation and keynote address, including the potential road map to 2020, from WBSC President Riccardo Fraccari.
- Media Roundtable: Media will have the opportunity to speak with President Fraccari prior to the brand launch.
- Cocktail Reception and Dinner: After the presentation, guests will be welcomed to a cocktail reception and standing dinner in the Olympic Museum.
- Baseball/Softball Zone: Guests will also have the chance to sample a variety of interactive baseball and softball activities, including hitting in a batting cage.
- Thursday, 13 July 2017
- Media Roundtable – 17:15 CET
- Presentation and standing dinner – 18:30 CET
WHERE: The Olympic Museum, Quai d’Ouchy 1, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland.