In 2004 Robert Cochrane and his father (who has Parkinson’s Disease) attempted to do a road trip, trying to see a game at each of the 30 MLB parks. Along the way they shot an award-winning documentary about their journey. Now you can watch the documentary on YouTube. Check it out. They even visited the original “Field of Dreams” in Iowa.
Apr '11 10
Videos Comments Off on Watch the Documentary „Boys of Summer“ on YouTube
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Documentary “Time in the Minors” released on DVD
- New Baseball Documentary „Fastball“ narrated by Kevin Costner
- Time in the Minors – A Documentary on Minor League Baseball
- Robinson Cano visits Baseball Club in Groningen, Netherlands
- YouTube & MLB Announce July Matchups for MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube