USA Softball has completed its coaching staff for this year’s Women’s National Team Program. Head coach Ken Eriksen (University of South Florida) gets assisted by Laura Berg (Oregon State), Howard Dobson (LSU) and Lisa Dodd (UNLV). 26 players have been invited to a national team training camp from June 8 to 19. 17 from them will be making the roster, which will play the World Cup of Softball, the Canadian Open Fast Pitch International and the Italian Softball Week prior to the Women’s Softball World Championship in Haarlem, Netherlands in August. The final roster will be announced on June 22.
May '14 21
International Tournaments Comments Off on USA Softball names Assistant Coaches for Women’s National Team Program
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- French Women’s Softball National Team with Training Camp in Florida / Roster
- Dutch Women’s Softball National Team in Florida for Training Camp
- André Lachance Manager of French Women’s Baseball National Team
- Groups announced for 2013 Softball Women’s Junior World Championship
- Softball World Championships set for upcoming years