Former NFL quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow is going to play for the Philippines in the upcoming World Baseball Classic Qualifier in Arizona. The current minor leaguer in the New York Mets organization was born in the Philippines as his parents worked their as missionaries. The Philippines will face the Czech Republic, Great Britain, Spain, Panama and New Zealand from March 20 in Tucson, Arizona. It’s the second of two WBC Qualifiers next month. In each of the two six-team tournaments the top two will qualify for the main tournament next year.
Feb '20 27
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Tentative Schedules for World Baseball Classic Qualifiers published
- Baseball Czech releases Preliminary Roster for World Baseball Classic Qualifier
- Details announced for World Baseball Classic Qualifiers in March
- All Games of WBC Qualifiers to be streamed for free on YouTube
- Melissa Mayeux honorary invitee to French WBCQ Training Camp