Kimberly Zehnder is moving from Switzerland to the Netherlands to play fastpitch softball. The 20-year-old Swiss national team player is hoping to pick up a spot at a US American college and therefore is going to play for the Tex Town Tigers to improve her play and gather interest from the US. Last summer she played for the Therwil Flyers in the European Cup and got in contact with players from the Enschede based team.
Mar '17 08
News - Dutch Softball Leagues, News - Swiss Softball Leagues Comments Off on Swiss Player joins Tex Town Tigers in preparation of College Career
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Tex Town Tigers add Kimberly Zehnder, Olivia Hornstein for 2017 Season
- 12 players nominated for Swiss U22 Softball National Team
- Tex Town Tigers capture Dutch Softball Title
- Holland Series Softball: Tex Town Tigers force Game 5 in Eighth
- Invitation to International U15 Tournament in Therwil, Switzerland in May 2018