34-year-old Korean outfielder Shin-Soo Choo has asked the Korea Baseball Organisation (KBO) to contact the Texas Rangers about his status for the 2017 World Baseball Classic. The Rangers had stated that they would like to deny him approval for next year’s world-title crowning event due to injury concerns. However Choo has a desire to play for Korea and now WBC, Inc. needs to decide. If they reject the request from the Rangers it will be his decision. Korea is facing the Netherlands, Israel and Chinese Taipei at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul during first-round play.
Dec '16 21
2017 World Baseball Classic Comments Off on Shin-Soo Choo to ask Texas Rangers for Approval of 2017 WBC
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- South Korea cuts World Baseball Classic Roster down to 28
- WBC 2017 1st Round Seoul: Korea avoids Re-Qualification with Extra-Inning Win
- Tickets for WBC Games in Seoul go on Sale on February 1
- WBC 2017 1st Round Seoul: Israel improves to 2-0 with Slugfest
- Netherlands Prime Minister presenting Dutch Baseball shirt during Trade Mission to South Korea