Dutch outfielder Roger Bernadina, who won the Korea Baseball Organisation (KBO) with the KIA Tigers this year, was honored with a KBO award for the most runs scored during the 2017 season at a ceremony in Seoul on Monday. He batted .320 with 27 home runs, 118 runs scored and 111 RBI during the regular season and was 10-for-19 with seven RBI during the Korea Series. The 33-year-old, who has played in the MLB in the past, doesn’t know yet, if he returns to South Korea in 2018.
Nov '17 08
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Roger Bernadina gets Contract Upgrade with KIA Tigers
- #Premier12: South Korea beats Cuba to advance to semi-finals
- Korea shuts out Cuba in Exhibition prior to #Premier12
- Dutch ambassador gets ceremonial first pitch WBC game in Seoul
- Rick van den Hurk re-joins Team Netherlands for 2017 World Baseball Classic