After one year playing for the Kochi Fighting Dogs alongside French National Teamer Frederic Hanvi in Japan, right-handed pitcher Jorge Balboa is returning to CB Barcelona of the Spanish Division de Honor. The 28-year-old Spanish national team hurler already has played four years for Barcelona with a 36-6 record and an ERA of 2.23.
Dec '14 12
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jorge Balboa, Frederic Hanvi to sign with Independent League Club in Japan
- Jorge Balboa to pitch for Tenerife Marlins after one Year in Rimini
- Jorge Balboa leaves Tenerife Marlins to return to FC Barcelona
- Eric Segura, Jorge Balboa, Edison Valerio leave CB Barcelona
- Remigio Leal leaves FC Barcelona to join Danesi Nettuno