The 26-year-old right-hander Darren Lauer is leaving the Dohren Wild Farmers to join the Hamburg Stealers in the German Baseball-Bundesliga. Lauer, who joined the Wild Farmers last winter, had an ERA of 3.52 in 20 games this past season. In Hamburg he also will serve as pitching coach and head coach of the U18 team of the club. He is following in the footsteps of manager David Wohlgemuth, who recently signed a three-year contract with the Stealers.
Oct '18 31
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- New head coaches in German Baseball-Bundesliga for 2018 Season
- Darren Lauer replaces Jared Ney as Starting Pitcher with Dohren Wild Farmers
- Nicholas DiBenedetto joins Hamburg Stealers
- Dohren Wild Farmers add new Pitcher, new Head Coach
- HSV readies for playoff push, signs RHP Prinstein for rest of season