One of the best French Softball players, Raina Hunter, is going to play for the reigning Dutch champion Alcmaria Victrix this season. She was named best batter, best pitcher and MVP after the 2012 season. She has been part of the French national team since 2005 and won three national championships with Toulon.
Apr '13 19
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Comanches de Toulon win French Softball Championship 2014
- Toulon wins 2010 French Softball Championship
- Toulon Comanches win 5th straight French Softball Title
- Dutch Softball: Alcmaria Victrix win first ever national title in team history
- French Player Pauline Prade to play for Olympia Haarlem in Golden League Softball