Parma Clima of the Italian Serie A1 has added another Cuban player. Catcher Frank Morejon is bringing his experience of 757 games in the Cuban top league to Parma. The player of the Cuban national team, who has participated in the Baseball World Cup, World Baseball Classic and Premier12 is coming from Industriales Havana to Italy. He already has played outside of Cuba in 2016, when he received permission to play for the Kitchener Panthers in the Intercounty Baseball League.
Mar '18 08
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Nuoro signs Cuban Catcher for 2015 Season in ISL
- WBSC’s GameTime video platform to show Cuban Baseball’s Serie Nacional games
- Rosters announced for Monday’s Cuba-Netherlands Matchup in Havana
- World Port Tournament upside down – Cuba finished last
- Two Cuban Key Players likely missing World Baseball Classic