After half a season in the Italian Serie A1, French pitcher Owen Ozanich returns to the French Division I. The ace of the French National Team however is not returning to his original club Rouen Huskies, but to league rival Montpellier Barracudas. Ozanich played for Parmaclima in the 2019 season, but broke his leg during the European Champions Cup. He returned in time for the European Championship, but France still missed out on qualifying for the Europe-Africa Olympic Baseball Qualifier.
Oct '19 11
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- French Roster for the 2019 European Championship released
- Schedule for Europa-Africa Olympic Baseball Qualifier in Bologna and Parma
- South Africa announces Roster for Europe/Africa Olympic Qualifier
- Botswana, South Africa advance to Europe/Africa Tokyo 2020 Softball Qualifier
- Ghana, South Africa to host Qualifying Events in Africa