Dutch pitcher Misja Harcksen pitched a perfect game for Curacao Neptunus Rotterdam in the Dutch Hoofdklasse on Sunday. He retired all 27 batters of the Twins Oosterhout in a 4-0 victory. He struck out ten and needed just 97 pitches to complete the feat. It was only the third perfect game in the history of the Dutch Hoofdklasse. Craig McGinnis in 1989 and Eelco Jansen in 1997 threw the first two. The last no-hitter in the Hoofdklasse was thrown in 2016 by Chris Pfau. The 24-year-old Harcksen played for the Twins last year, but transferred to Rotterdam this offseason.
Apr '19 15
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Chris Pfau strucks out 13 in No-Hitter for Vaessen Pioniers
- Former Pitcher now Head Coach of Corendon Kinheim
- 43-year-old Elton Koeiman throws No-Hitter in Dutch Hoofdklasse
- KNBSB appoints Jan Collins and Eelco Jansen to manage Teams at All-Star Game
- Hans Lemmink no longer Head Coach of Corendon Kinheim