The Minnesota Twins have called up 23-year-old outfielder/first baseman Max Kepler. The Berlin, Germany native celebrated his MLB debut last September as the second player from Germany after Donald Lutz in 2013. Kepler is taking advantage of a hamstring injury by Danny Santana. He is set to be in a outfield rotation with Bryan Buxton, Oswaldo Arcia, Miguel Sano and Eddie Rosario. After a slow spring training, which also included missing some games due to migraines, he started the 2016 season with the Triple-A team in Rochester. Through the first three games he was 1-for-7.
Apr '16 10
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on Minnesota Twins call up Max Kepler
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Max Kepler returns to Top Ten Prospects List of Baseball America
- Minnesota Twins recall Max Kepler to big leagues
- Max Kepler-Rozycki ranked 10th best Twins Prospect by Baseball America
- 4 Europeans to Minor League Camp. Max Kepler-Rozycki ready for Baseball.
- Max Kepler, Aaron Altherr added to 40-Man Rosters of MLB Organizations