French dual player Melissa Mayeux has received a scholarship at the Louisiana State University (NCAA Division I) after a successful stint as softball player at Miami Dade College in Florida. The 20-year-old has represented France in both baseball and softball national teams. A couple of years ago she made the list to get signed as an amateur player by a Major League Baseball team.
Jun '19 06
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on Melissa Mayeux receives Scholarship at Louisiana State University
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Melissa Mayeux switches to Softball, attending Miami Dade College
- Melissa Mayeux makes History: First Female Player registered on MLB’s International Signing List
- Former Cy Young Award Winner Eric Gagné takes over as Head Coach of France
- Huskies Rouen bring in Quebec Hurler TJ Stanton
- French hurler Jonathan Mottay receives scholarship at Midland College