French dual player Melissa Mayeux has received a scholarship at the Louisiana State University (NCAA Division I) after a successful stint as softball player at Miami Dade College in Florida. The 20-year-old has represented France in both baseball and softball national teams. A couple of years ago she made the list to get signed as an amateur player by a Major League Baseball team.
Jun '19 06
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Melissa Mayeux switches to Softball, attending Miami Dade College
- Melissa Mayeux makes History: First Female Player registered on MLB’s International Signing List
- Former Cy Young Award Winner Eric Gagné takes over as Head Coach of France
- Huskies Rouen bring in Quebec Hurler TJ Stanton
- Soclaina van Gurp reinforces Dutch Women’s Softball National Team