French infielder Melissa Mayeux is joining the Montigny Cougars for the 2017 season. It’s a return to the club, where she started playing baseball together with her brother Dylan. The 18-year-old Mayeux debuted in the French Division I last year, batting .343/.395/.400 with two doubles, four runs and four RBI in 35 at-bats through 12 games (11 starts). In 2015 she became the first female player to be eligible to be signed as an international free agent by a Major League organizations.
Mar '17 02
News - French Baseball Leagues Comments Off on Melissa Mayeux joins Montigny Cougars in French Division I
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Melissa Mayeux makes History: First Female Player registered on MLB’s International Signing List
- Melissa Mayeux switches to Softball, attending Miami Dade College
- Melissa Mayeux receives Scholarship at Louisiana State University
- Shortstop Manny Alexander from Rimini to Nettuno
- Montpellier Barracudas take on Templiers Senart in French Division I