He hasn’t officially made his professional debut yet. But the highly-touted German outfielder Max Kepler-Rozycki was ranked as the tenth best Minnesota Twins prospect by Baseball America on Wednesday. The 16-year-old is making the list alongside number one Aaron Hicks and fellow international signee Miguel Sano. Sano ($3.15 million) and Kepler-Rozycki ($0.8 million) combined for a signing bonus of nearly $4 million last year. Kepler-Rozycki is currently the lone European player to make a BA top-ten prospects list, though we should expect Alex Liddi and Gregor Halman to be included with the Seattle Mariners on January 22.
Jan '10 14
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Baseball America ranks Liddi, Halman in Top 10 of Mariners Prospects
- Fangraphs lists Max Kepler-Rozycki in Top 10 of Twins Prospects
- 4 Europeans to Minor League Camp. Max Kepler-Rozycki ready for Baseball.
- Rehacek and Neverauskas latest European Signings by MLB Clubs
- Wall Street Journal on Max Kepler-Rozycki