Former Major League reliever Eric Gagné, who set a record with 84 straight successful converted save opportunities with the Los Angeles Dodgers, will join the coaching staff of Team France for the World Baseball Classic Qualifier in September in Jupiter, Florida. He had an ERA of 3.47 in Major League Baseball. He joins Manager Jim Stoeckel, bench coach Arnaud Fau, first base coach Jeff Stoeckel, third base coach Jamal Boutagra and bullpen coach Sammy Serano. France is going to play against South Africa, Spain and Israel from September 19 to 23 at Roger Dean Stadium.
Aug '12 22
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- France unveils Roster for World Baseball Classic Qualifier in Jupiter, Florida
- Jim Stoeckel to manage Team France at WBC Qualifier
- Spain confirms Coaching Staff for 2013 World Baseball Classic
- WBCQ Jupiter: Spain and Israel to play in Final in Jupiter
- WBCQ Jupiter: Nate Freiman belts two more Homeruns in Israel Victory over Spain