Dutch reliever Loek van Mil, who suffered a serious head injury in December during a hiking accident, returned to the practice field earlier this month. The 34-year-old right-hander had been playing for the Brisbane Bandits in the Australian Baseball League.
Jan '19 07
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Loek van Mil suffers serious head injury in non-baseball related accident
- Results Australian Baseball League December 29 to January 1
- Brisbane Bandits maintain First Place in Australian Baseball League
- Stories on Loek van Mil and Jair Jurrjens
- Melbourne Aces crush Brisbane Bandits to complete Sweep in ABL