The Swedish Baseball and Softball Federation (SBSF) announced on Monday that Kristian Pälviä will step down as Secretary General in mid-January. He has received a lucrative offer to work outside of baseball, which he couldn’t refuse. He was working with SBSF since 1996 and had been the Secretary General since 2005. SBSF President Johnny Stormats was quoted in the release that they will take enough time to find a replacement. Pälviä is going to continue to work on a voluntary basis for the SBSF, including their Little League program. He is also on the Little League International Board of Directors being responsible for the European region.
Nov '13 25
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Kristian Palvia Nominated to Represent Europe, Middle East and Africa on Little League International Board of Directors
- Little League International Board of Directors welcomes new Members
- Don Porter, international softball leader, past WBSC co-President dies at 90
- New Board for Hungarian Baseball Federation
- Swiss Coach Clinic with Pete Caliendo and Jim Colborn on January 14&15, 2012