The Royal Dutch Baseball and Softball Association (KNBSB) announced at the end of last week that Karen Marr has resigned as pitching coach effective immediately. The Australian had been working as pitching coach in the Netherlands since 2011 and also worked as instructor and coach at various levels. The KNBSB thanked Marr for her role in the development of countless young pitchers in the last couple of years.
Sep '18 10
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Karen Marr returns as Pitching Coach for Dutch Women’s Softball NT
- KNBSB extends Juni Francisca, brings back Karen Marr
- Karen Marr new Pitching Coach for Dutch Softball National Team
- DBV/ISG Convention 2015: Meet the Speakers – Martijn Nijhoff (KNBSB/Netherlands)
- Mike Schulz new head coach of Athletics