The new MLB season is underway after this weekend’s two opening games in Australia between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks. The historic Sydney Cricket Ground hosted the two matches in front of an average crowd of 38,000. The Dodgers took both games (3-1, 7-5). The Dutch national team was represented by Kenley Jansen and Didi Gregorius. Jansen closed out both games for LA, capturing the save in game one. He issued one hit, a run and a walk in 1 1/3 innings. Gregorius entered game one as a pinch hitter (strikeout) and then went 0-for-3 with a walk in game two.
Mar '14 25
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Kenley Jansen sets new Saves Record for Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kenley Jansen called Dodgers to pitch second inning
- RHP Kenley Jansen added to Netherlands World Baseball Classic Roster
- Dutch WBC players belong to present top teams in Majors
- Kenley Jansen signs $ 80 Million Extension with Los Angeles Dodgers