According to reports from the United States Dutch closer Kenley Jansen called the Los Angeles Dodgers in between innings during Monday’s semi-final at the 2017 World Baseball Classic to receive approval to pitch a second inning. He entered the game in the ninth and needed just nine pitches to breeze through the Puerto Rican lineup. However the Dodgers didn’t give permission. Loek van Mil replaced him in the tenth and eventually took the loss in the eleventh.
Mar '17 25
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- BWC 3rd Round: Canada one-hits Puerto Rico
- Loek van Mil with Save in Debut / Donald Lutz goes 3-for-5
- Jansen accompanies Dodgers to Taiwan. News on Van Mil, Liddi, Halman, Van den Hurk.
- BWCG Verona: Taiwan wins in Extra Innings, again
- EC Haarlem: Hit by Pitch gives Spain 10th inning win against Czech Republic