Dutch National Team infielder Jurickson Profar is on the roster of the Surprise Saguaros in the Arizona Fall League. The 22-year-old Curacao native missed most of the season due to an injury and is supposed to get some additional playing time prior to the winter. He is so far the lone player with European ties in the Arizona Fall League this year.
Oct '15 15
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on Jurickson Profar playing in Arizona Fall League
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jurickson Profar invited to Arizona Fall League All-Star Game
- Texas Rangers avoid Arbitration with Jurickson Profar
- Kepler to Fall League. Gronauer, Thieben to strengthen teams in Bundesliga. Lutz throws First Pitch.
- Gregory Halman lone European to extend Season in Arizona Fall League
- Kai Gronauer, Alex Liddi with mixed Results in Arizona and Venezuela