The 28-year-old American Jessica Kijak is going to help out the coaching staff of the Swiss Softball Women’s National Team during the European Championship in Prague, Czech Republic this summer. Jerome Mueller is leading the staff. She is currently playing for the Therwil Flyers in the Swiss Softball championship. Switzerland will face the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Belgium in the first round in Prague. The tournament will be played from July 7 to 13.
Jun '13 06
News - Swiss Softball Leagues Comments Off on Jessica Kijak helps out Swiss Softball NT Coaching Staff at Euros
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Swiss Finals: Is it Flyers‘ turn against Cardinals?
- European Softball Championship: Results Day 4, August 3
- Meli Wanner new Manager of Swiss Women’s Softball National Team
- Therwil Flyers out-slug Lucerne Eagles to win Swiss Softball Title
- Schedule, Groups released for European Softball Championship in Prague