The Montpellier Barracudas will enter the 2018 season in the French Division I with Jeremy Young. The 22-year-old is coming from the Melbourne Aces to France. Additionally Alex Carter will be back with the team, while Antoine Villard returns to the Barracudas after his college season. Meanwhile Bastien Dagneau has left for Montigny, Jorge Hereaud and Alex Perdomo for Senart and Keivy Rojas for St Just. Fred Walter and Mael Zan will miss the start of the season, as they are attending American colleges.
Apr '18 06
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Rouen Huskies win French Division I Championship 2015
- French hurler Jonathan Mottay receives scholarship at Midland College
- Fred Walter joins Montpellier Barracudas
- French Division I Semifinals: Rouen Huskies, Senart Templiers on verge of Sweeps
- Alex Perdomo from Montpellier to Senart in French Division I