According to Chris Kabout former Dutch Hoofdklasse player Jeffrey Arends is taking over as new head coach for the De Glaskoning Twins in Oosterhout. He is succeeding Kevin Knollenberg, who no longer can manage a Hoofdklasse team, while also having a job in “real” life. Arends has been the hitting coach of the Twins. He played in the Hoofdklasse for Neptunus, Kinheim, Oosterhout and Hoofddorp.
Sep '18 10
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jeffrey Arends joins Coaching Staff in Oosterhout
- Oosterhout Twins sign six for return to Dutch Hoofdklasse
- With DOOR Neptunus awaiting, Corendon Kinheim gets stripped of win due to protest (for now)
- De Glaskoning Twins Head Coach Kevin Roovers not returning in 2018
- Curacao Neptunus hosts Corendon Kinheim in Dutch Hoofdklasse