42-year-old former Italian national team player Jack Santora continues his career as a coach in the minor leagues. He is going to manage the Orem Owzl of the Los Angeles Angels organization. He has been with the Angels as a coach since the 2017 season. Last year managed their Arizona League affiliate.
Feb '19 20
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jack Santora to leave Rimini for T&A San Marino?
- Hainley Statia again with Invitation to Los Angeles Angels Spring Training
- British National Team LHP Michael Roth signs with Texas Rangers
- Hainley Statia to serve as infield coordinator for Los Angeles Angels
- Evert-Jan’t Hoen new Manager of Dutch National Team