Hensley Meulens is leaving the San Francisco Giants and is joining the Miami Marlins for the 2020 season in Major League Baseball. The 52-year-old, who managed the Netherlands in the past two World Baseball Classics and Premier12s, was Bruce Bochy’s bench coach with the Giants in the last two years. Before that he was their hitting coach. Bochy retired at the end of the season. Meulens will join the staff of Don Mattingly in Miami. His official role is not yet announced.
Nov '19 11
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Hensley Meulens promoted to Bench Coach in San Francisco
- New York Mets officially add Hensley Meulens as new Bench Coach
- French Federation talk to Bruce Bochy, Ron Wotus about Coaching Jobs for WBC
- Former San Francisco Giants Manager Bruce Bochy appointed as French NT Manager
- Hensley Meulens new Head Coach of Bravos de Margarita