Die Heidenheim Heidekoepfe have added 22-year-old US-American Logan Grigsby for the 2018 season in the German Baseball-Bundesliga. The college pitcher also has a German passport due to his German-born mother. The reigning German champion further announced that Jay Pecci, Clayton Freimuth, Julius Spann, Gary Owens, Simon Gühring, Philip Schulz, Sascha Lutz, Shawn Larry and Johannes Krumm already have confirmed to play for them during the 2018 season.
Jan '18 11
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- German Baseball Finals: Heidenheim Heidekoepfe take 2-1 lead with 9-1 Victory on Sunday
- German Baseball-Bundesliga: Heidenheim prevails over Mannheim
- Bad Homburg Hornets sign LHP Clayton Freimuth
- Germany releases final roster for European Championship #ebc2016
- Charlie Calamia joins Heidenheim Heidekoepfe