Last week it was confirmed that the Haarlem Softball Week celebrates its comeback. For the first time since 1999 the tournament takes place from June 23 to 28 at the Noorder Sportpark in Haarlem, Netherlands, home of the women Softball team SPARKS HAARLEM. Three games will be scheduled each day. The organizers currently talk to potential participating teams besides the Netherlands. Among the candidates are Team USA, Japan, Italy, Chinese Taipei and China. They also hope to establish the Softball Week in a two-year rhythm like their pendant Haarlem Baseball Week. Fans will be able to watch the games for free.
Jan '09 27
International Tournaments, Softball: European Competitions Comments Off on Haarlem Softball Week in June this Year
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Haarlem Softball Week cancelled
- Japan, Chinese Taipei, China qualify for Women’s Softball World Championship
- Haarlem Baseball Week: Puerto Rico on top after 4 Days of Competition
- Chinese Taipei third confirmed Participant for Honkbalweek Haarlem
- 2013 World Baseball Classic Final Standings of Second Round in Tokyo, Japan