The Rouen Huskies and the Montigny Cougars have taken 2-0 leads in the French Division I semi-finals after the first two games. Rouen shut out the Templiers Senart 11-0 and 10-0 thanks to stellar pitching by Owen Ozanich, Yoann Vauglade and Kender Villegas. Montigny edged out the Montpellier Barracudas 4-3 and 10-0. In game one Simon Vicente drove in four runs. In the second game Jonathan Mottay pitched eight scoreless innings for the win. Game three to potentially five will be played in Senart and Montpellier next weekend.
Sep '18 24
News - French Baseball Leagues Comments Off on French Division I: Rouen, Montigny take 2-0 lead in semi-finals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- French Baseball Finals: Rouen Huskies take 2-0 Lead after Nailbiter
- French Division I Semifinals: Rouen Huskies, Senart Templiers on verge of Sweeps
- French Division I: Senart, Rouen sweep Semifinals to advance to Championship Series
- Challenge de France: Results Day 3, July 16
- Montpellier Barracudas take on Templiers Senart in French Division I