The Rouen Huskies and the Montigny Cougars have advanced to the French Division I finals. Rouen completed a 3-0 sweep over the Templiers Senart with a 6-5 win on Saturday evening. Rouen had prevailed 11-0 and 10-0 in games one and two last week. Montigny followed up its 4-3 and 10-0 wins with a 9-0 shutout in game three on Saturday to eliminate the Montpellier Barracudas en route to the final series. The best-of-five set starts next Saturday, October 6 in Rouen.
Oct '18 01
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- French Finals: Rouen Huskies come back to defend Championship
- French Division I: Senart, Rouen sweep Semifinals to advance to Championship Series
- Results Postseason French Elite League October 2&3
- French Finals: Montpellier Barracudas stun Rouen Huskies with Weekend Sweep
- Playoffs end in French Elite League this Weekend