23-year-old Venezuelan pitcher Freddy Lange is joining CBS Sant Boi in the Spanish Division de Honor. He is also in possession of a Spanish passport and was part of the Spanish national team during last year’s U23 European Championship. In 2014 he played in Germany, in 2015 and 2016 in France and last year in Canada, where he also worked as instructor at an academy. With Sant Boi he also will be joining the coaching staff.
Apr '18 10
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- RHP Lowuin Sacramento to pitch for CB Sant Boi in 2011
- Mainz Athletics, RMBA add Don Freeman to Coaching Staff for 2015 Season
- Austrian Baseball Federation announces NT Coaching Staff
- CBS Sant Boi adds Pamela Clark, Alba Puig and Roser Jonas
- Nancy Evans new Assistant Coach for Dutch National Softball Team