After several months of construction baseball stadium Na Hvězdě was officially opened on 21st May. Field has international parameters. First upcoming significant event there is European Championship cadets 2011.
At the opening ceremony there were all invited representatives of various organizations who helped with construction.
Picture from left:
- Vladimir Simicek, CSTV vicepresident
- Petr Ditrich, CBA president
- Pavel Pacal, city vicemayor
- Pavel Svoboda, city vicemayor
- Pavel Herman, city mayor
- Jiri Behounek, hetman of Vysocina region
- Vitezslav Jonas, senator
- Jan Urbanek, Trebic Nuclears president
The field immediately was tested by young players who played coach ball tournament during the day there. Tournament was followed by sport competitions, concert and festival in the evening.