Utility man Fernando Escarra is transferring from the Mannheim Tornados to the Heidenheim Heidekoepfe. He is the second main acquisition this winter by the reigning vice champion of the German Baseball-Bundesliga after Mike Bolsenbroek. Escarra is supposed to help Simon Guehring behind the plate and also provide some innings in relief from the mound.
Jan '19 09
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Enorbel Marquez-Ramirez joining Heidenheim Heidekoepfe
- Mannheim, Heidenheim battle for German Championship at Roberto Clemente Field
- German Finals: Mannheim one Win away from a Dozen
- Tornados, Heidekoepfe battle for German Championship
- German Finals: Mannheim takes Game one behind Martin Dewald’s CG