Italian national team player Erika Piancastelli has signed with the independent fastpitch softball professional team Scrap Yard Fast Pitch. She attended McNeese University in the United States. Last night she threw out the first pitch before the MLB game of the San Diego Padres against the Miami Marlins, as Italian heritage night was celebrated.
Jun '18 01
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Catcher/Pitcher Aeden McQueary-Ennis to play for ADO in 2009
- MLB awards 2017 All-Star Game to Miami
- Former Spanish National Teamer Manuel Olivera new Pitching Coach in Minors for Miami Marlins
- Britt Vonk to play for Scrap Yard Dawgs in National Pro Fastpitch
- Mets, Marlins to Play Three-Game Series at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico Next April