Lithuanian right-hander Dovydas Neverauskas was optioned to Triple-A by the Pittsburgh Pirates to make room on the active roster for newly acquired Enny Romero. Neverauskas had made the opening day roster for the Pirates, but has allowed eight runs on 11 hits and three walks in seven appearances so far. Last year he had an ERA of 3.91 in 24 games in the big leagues for Pittsburgh.
Apr '18 18
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on Dovydas Neverauskas send to Triple-A
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Dovydas Neverauskas starts Season in Triple-A
- Prospects in 2010 – Dovydas Neverauskas – GCL Pirates
- Dovydas Neverauskas invited to MLB’s Futures Game in San Diego
- Dovydas Neverauskas receives Invite to MLB Spring Training with Pittsburgh Pirates
- Gift Ngoepe, Dovydas Neverauskas arrested in Toledo, Ohio / Suspended for rest of Season