Lithuanian right-hander Dovydas Neverauskas has received a non-roster invite to Major League Spring Training for the Pittsburgh Pirates. It’s the biggest honor for the 23-year-old during his professional baseball career so far. He has been playing in the Pirates farm system since the 2010 season. Last year he split time between Low-A, Single-A and High-A. In 31 games (5 starts) he went 2-2 with an ERA of 3.16. It was also the first year since 2011 that he was mainly used as a relief pitcher.
Jan '16 28
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on Dovydas Neverauskas receives Invite to MLB Spring Training with Pittsburgh Pirates
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Dovydas Neverauskas invited to MLB’s Futures Game in San Diego
- Pittsburgh Pirates release Czech RHP Marek Minarik
- Dovydas Neverauskas joins Hiroshima Carp in Nippon Professional Baseball
- Pittsburgh Pirates add South African Gift Ngoepe to 40-Man Roster
- Dovydas Neverauskas added to 40-man roster for Pittsburgh Pirates