Lithuanian right-hander Dovydas Neverauskas has received a non-roster invite to Major League Spring Training for the Pittsburgh Pirates. It’s the biggest honor for the 23-year-old during his professional baseball career so far. He has been playing in the Pirates farm system since the 2010 season. Last year he split time between Low-A, Single-A and High-A. In 31 games (5 starts) he went 2-2 with an ERA of 3.16. It was also the first year since 2011 that he was mainly used as a relief pitcher.
Jan '16 28
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Dovydas Neverauskas invited to MLB’s Futures Game in San Diego
- Pittsburgh Pirates release Czech RHP Marek Minarik
- Dovydas Neverauskas joins Hiroshima Carp in Nippon Professional Baseball
- Pittsburgh Pirates add South African Gift Ngoepe to 40-Man Roster
- Dovydas Neverauskas added to 40-man roster for Pittsburgh Pirates