Dutch national team catcher Dinet Oosting is joining Eva Voortman, when the Dutch pitcher is entering training camp for her path to Japanese professional softball. However Oosting isn’t going to play the entire season in Japan like Voortman, but instead only will attend a month-long training camp in Japan. Both already have reached out to Rick van den Hurk and his wife to help accommodating to the Japanese culture.
Jan '18 30
Europeans in Japan Comments Off on Dinet Oosting joins Eva Voortman during Training Camp in Japan
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Rick van den Hurk, Wladimir Balentien miss season start in Korea and Japan
- Rick van den Hurk promoted to NPB
- French Women’s Softball National Team with Training Camp in Florida / Roster
- Winter Showcase for European Players in Fort Lauderdale in December
- Netherlands announce preliminary Roster for #Premier12