Shortly before their semifinal against Puerto Rico, the Netherlands removed Didi Gregorius of the New York Yankees from their World Baseball Classic roster. The 27-year-old is battling a shoulder injury and returned to the World Series record champion for further tests. He first discovered discomfort while throwing on Saturday. He batted .348 with four doubles, a home run and eight RBI in six games during the tournament.
Mar '17 20
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jurickson Profar, Kenley Janssen sidelined following Surgeries
- Max Scherzer to miss World Baseball Classic with stress fracture
- Mitch Waters abandons Novara United
- Jurrjens playing Catch. Minors to test for HGH.
- Profar concludes Season in Arizona Fall League, Bernadina released from Mexican Winter League Team