The Czech Women’s Softball National Team concluded its spring training trip to the United States earlier this week. It was a successful preparation phase for the Czech Republic, as they went 13-6 (two ties) during the three-week tour. They scored 106 runs and allowed 66 during the 21 games, facing various college and university teams.
Mar '19 06
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Czech Women’s Softball National Team 6-5 at halfway point of US Trip
- Czech Women’s Softball National Team with 19-Game Training Camp in United States
- Croatian Baseball National Team prepares in the USA
- Dutch Softball Team starts with two wins into Davis Invitational
- France releases roster for Women’s Softball European Championship