We already introduced you to Eddie Aucoin’s book “Live the Dream – Get paid to play Baseball”. It is a guide for players, coaches and parents to help players of all ages to have a chance in professional baseball. It covers all aspects which are important to reach the big goal.
Some topics in the book:
- How does MLB scouting work and what to do to make an impression with a scout
- How the Amateur Player Draft works
- How Baseball showcases and placement services work
- How can you benefit from playing professional baseball outside of Major League Baseball
- How to market yourself to MLB organizations, teams and leagues throughout the world
- How to find open tryouts and how they work
- How is life as a professional baseball player
- And lots of more tips to get paid to play baseball
It is really an interesting read with some anecdotes out of the baseball life of Eddie Aucoin, who will return as starting pitcher to the Hoofddorp Pioniers this year. He was so kind to offer the readers of Mister-Baseball.com two copies of the book “Live the Dream – Get paid to play Baseball”, which we will hand out in a contest over the next two weeks.
You basically have three chances to win the book:
- 1) Follow @MisterBaseball at Twitter and re-tweed: “I want to win Eddie Aucoin’s Book “Live the Dream” at @MisterBaseball http://at-b.at/PBEleD”
- 2) Become a fan of Mister-Baseball.com at Facebook and share this article (please post the status link in the comment section of this article)
- 3) Publish an article on your website or blog about the contest with a link to this article.
The contest will end on Sunday, January 23 at midnight CET.