53-year-old US-American Connie Clark is taking over as head coach of the Dutch Women’s Softball National Team, the Royal Dutch Baseball and Softball Association (KNBSB) announced on Thursday. As a player she played for Cal State Fullerton College in the United States. She started her coaching career as assistant coach with Florida State University and then was the head coach of the Texas Longhorns for 23 years. Last September she already helped out the Netherlands during the Super6 in Hoofddorp, Netherlands. Her task is the qualification for the Olympic Games in Tokio 2020 through the European Championship in Ostrava, Czech Republic and the Olympic Qualifier in Utrecht, Netherlands this July.
Jan '19 31
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Czech Rep, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands keep dream alive of playing softball at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Czech Women’s Softball National Team with 19-Game Training Camp in United States
- Chicago Cubs sign Italian RHP Matteo Bocchi
- Delmonico succeeds Eenhoorn as Head Coach of Dutch National Team
- Europe/Africa Softball Olympic Qualifier 2019: Great Britain, Italy to play for 2020 Spot