53-year-old US-American Connie Clark is taking over as head coach of the Dutch Women’s Softball National Team, the Royal Dutch Baseball and Softball Association (KNBSB) announced on Thursday. As a player she played for Cal State Fullerton College in the United States. She started her coaching career as assistant coach with Florida State University and then was the head coach of the Texas Longhorns for 23 years. Last September she already helped out the Netherlands during the Super6 in Hoofddorp, Netherlands. Her task is the qualification for the Olympic Games in Tokio 2020 through the European Championship in Ostrava, Czech Republic and the Olympic Qualifier in Utrecht, Netherlands this July.
Jan '19 31
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Czech Women’s Softball National Team with 19-Game Training Camp in United States
- Delmonico succeeds Eenhoorn as Head Coach of Dutch National Team
- Netherlands, Czech Republic, Spain, Belgium with Exhibition Games prior to Super 6
- Full Schedule for Super6 Baseball Softball Tournament in Hoofddorp
- Ticket Sale for Super 6 Baseball Softball started