Shortly before the start of the 2014 Season in the German Baseball-Bundesliga, the Heidenheim Heidekoepfe have added another foreign player. Infielder Charlie Calamia has an American and an Italian passport. He is coming from the independent Santa Fe Fuegos to Germany, where he batted .311/.401/.494 in 67 games last year. He is the third new player on the roster besides Sascha Lutz and Tyler Lockwood. Additionally Andrew Smith, Luke Sommer, Robert Gruber, Simon Gühring, Jamie McOwen and Jay Pecci are coming back.
Mar '14 24
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Jay Pecci, James McOwen stay with Heidenheim
- Heidenheim Heidekoepfe keep Mike Hartley, key players for 2015 Campaign
- German Baseball Finals: Heidenheim Heidekoepfe take 2-1 lead with 9-1 Victory on Sunday
- 2013 in Review – German Baseball-Bundesliga South – Heidenheim Heidekoepfe
- Troy Williams leaves Heidenheim to become Stuttgart Reds Head Coach