by Confederation of European Baseball
The international clinic is due to begin on Friday 8th of March in the evening and ends on Sunday 10th March in the early afternoon.
1. The nearest airport is Bologna – a shuttle connects the airport to the railway station of Rimini and the cost of the service is 15 EUR. https://shop.shuttleriminibologna.it/.
Once there from the railway station the hotel can be reached by bus no. 11, it stops right in front of the hotel after 6 stops (all stops are number and the concerned one is n.9)
2. If previously advised, we can manage to organize a shuttle transfer from the station to the hotel.
3. Attendees are accommodated on a double room plus breakfast basis for two nights at:
HOTEL LA PERLA RIMINI
VIALE AMERIGO VESPUCCI 11 CAP 47921 (MARINA CENTRO)
4. Dinners of Friday and Saturday evenings will be at the following restaurants:
TAVERNA DEGLI ARTISTI https://www.tavernadegliartisti.com/
THE BARGE https://www.thebargerimini.it/
5. Saturday and Sunday lunches will be at the baseball field premises.
1. The used structure is Riccione Baseball Field that can offer 2 playing fields, the organization is in charge of the transfers from the hotel to the training site.
2. In case of bad weather an adjacent gym is available
3. The structure has changing rooms and showers
The total cost per person including 2 nights + 4 meals (2 at restaurants and 2 at the field clubhouse) + the use of the field and/or gym is of 150 EUR – excluding tourist tax – alcoholic drinks at meals and travel expenses to and from Rimini. The attendance fee can be directly given upon arrival.
Inscription shall be confirmed no later than February 10th by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com and typing in the object: RIMINI INTERNATIONAL CLINIC 8/10 March