The Confederation of European Baseball (CEB) is looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer on a fulltime basis to help the governing body of European Baseball to reach its development goals. For more information read the job posting or download the Job Pack. Applications are wanted through November 30.
Organisation: Baseball Europe (CEB)
Salary: To be agreed, and subject to Congress approval of C.E.B. 2016 Budget
Contract: Full time, following a minimum 6 month probationary period.
Closing date: 5pm (CET) Monday, 30 November 2015
Baseball Europe is the governing body of baseball in Europe. The Executive Committee has targeted ambitious, strategic goals towards achieving the vision of “Baseball, popular in Europe”.
We now seek a new CEO to lead this major effort.
The Chief Executive Officer will be critical to the success of Baseball Europe’s strategic work – a sports professional with the appropriate level of experience to drive forward the plan is an essential. Coordinating participation development, marketing and fundraising will give Baseball Europe (CEB) a new and fresh capability and professional approach.
This is a unique opportunity for a proven and effective leader to take this European baseball to new levels of achievement.
As Chief Executive, you will be responsible for:
• Strategic delivery of the Baseball Europe plan.
• The development and implementation of long-term strategies, plans and priorities.
• Securing additional revenue per year to cover your expenses and the ongoing financial health of the development aspects of the organisation.
• Securing partnership agreements with a number of the key stakeholders of Baseball Europe.
• Marketing and Public Relations that seek to communicate with new audiences in order to increase participation.
• Securing funding for and then recruiting a Head of Development, marketing / branding and fundraising agencies to supporting the strategic plan.
• Securing sponsorships, exploiting fully the rights of Baseball Europe to generate strong commercial partnerships and increase the revenues of Baseball Europe in order to achieve the strategic goals of increasing participation in Europe.